Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Gifts, Gift Cards, and Registry
- Can I redeem Gift Cards on-line? Can I send a physical Gift Card?
- Currently, our customers are able to redeem Gift Cards either on-line electronically, or in-store in person, depending on the type of Gift Card chosen. When purchasing a Gift Card from our website please make sure and select from one of the two available options in the drop down menu of the Gift Card product page:
- Electronic Gift Card to be emailed and redeemable on-line only
- Physical Gift Card to be shipped and redeemable in store-only
- You will never be charged to ship a gift card or to send one electronically. When choosing the electronic version please make sure and add recipient's email in provided Email Box on product page. Electronic Gift Cards will all be emailed the same day. Physical Gift Cards will all ship same day and can only be redeemed in-store at the check out counter. Our physical gift cards are mailed in a complimentary Petit Tresor sleeve, However, you may opt to have your item arrive in a Gift Box that is wrapped with a ribbon with a charge of $4.99. If you have a special request please note that all comments in our comments section are always carefully read. Electronic Gift Cards are emailed to the recipient with gift note and message within the body of the email, and recipients of the such Gift Cards can redeem their credit by entering electronic code provided upon check out. Electronic Gift Cards never expire, nor do physical Gift Cards.
- How do I place a gift order?
- When you check out online you may enter the gift recipient's address in the shipping address fields, be sure to include a phone number in case any shipping issues occur during delivery. Even if you don't purchase gift wrapping you can include a gift message by typing in your message in the form provided in checkout on the address page. Your message will be printed and enclosed with the order.
Can I have my gifts wrapped?
- Yes, many of our items may be gift wrapped. You can select the option when placing your the items in your cart; items that cannot be gift boxed will not include a gift box option when listed in your cart.
What does your gift wrap look like?
- Depending on the item for $4.99, each gift will arrive in our signature custom Petit Tresor gift box with our signature ribbon (size permitting of course.) If larger items are chosen, our gingham or polka-dot wrapping paper will be used with custom Petit Tresor signange, available in only in our signature green color. All gift messages are hand-written on a heavy weight Petit Tresor Signature Buck Slip for that added personal touch.
Do you have a Registry?
- Yes, our registry is available through our website and in our store location. Please see our registry section by clicking http://www.petittresor.com/admin_registry/
- We are here to help. If you need assistance with your registry call Petit Tresor at 877-482-7856.
Orders, Delivery & Returns
- Where can I find details on shipping information?
- Information on Furniture Delivery, Standard Delivery Shipping, and International Shipping can be located by clicking http://www.petittresor.com/worldwide-shipping
Can I return online purchases at your stores?
- You may find our store return policy by clicking http://www.petittresor.com/store-policies
How long does my store credit take?
- Store Credits generally take 3-5 business days from the date your item has been received back at our warehouse. Please include your order number on the exterior of your box when sending items back.
How do I order offline?
- To place an order offline, please call Petit Tresor Customer Service at 877-482-7856 ext 1
How will I know that you've received my order?
- Once items have been ordered, a confirmation page will show a summary of your transaction. You may choose to print this for your records. An email version of this summary will be sent promptly, provided that we have an accurate email address. We'll send subsequent email(s) when your product ships, including tracking information (if available).
How do I know if my items are available immediately?
- If the item is not in stock, an expected lead time will appear on the product detail page. Delivery time frame for custom order items that ship from one of our vendors will be noted on the product details page. Occasionally, when we fill an order, we find that an in stock item is, in fact, damaged or defective - and that getting a replacement for you results in your item becoming backordered. If this should occur, we'll notify you immediately. This will not incur further shipping charges.
How do I ship to an address other than my billing address?
- Shipping to another address that is different from your billing address is easy. As you go through our checkout process, simply enter in the shipping address when you arrive on the shipping information page. If you're a registered user, the address will be automatically added to your address book (so that you can access it for future purchases).
Do you ship overseas?
- Yes. Please reference our International Shipping section by clicking http://www.petittresor.com/worldwide-shipping
Credit & Payments
- Can I redeem store merchandise credit online?
- At this time we are unable to process store merchandise credits online.
- When is my credit card charged?
- Custom orders are charged once you have placed your order as these items go into production and are made specifically for you.
Which credit cards do you accept?
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, and Diners Club.
Is my credit card information secure?
- Yes, we encrypt all credit card information during transmission and storage, so that data is private and secure.
- How is tax estimated for my order?
- You will only be charged sales tax if your merchandise is being shipped in the state of California.
- How safe are your products?
- Petit Tresor is committed to providing safe, high quality products for our customers' home and families. We require all toys and decorated holiday product lines to be tested by an independent laboratory and to meet all applicable lead paint specifications set by the US Consumer Product Safety Commission, as well as any separate state requirements.
Our no-VOC (volatile organic compounds) satin interior paints contain significantly fewer polluting toxins and are odor-free and mold-resistant. All Petit Tresor cribs are tested to the highest safety standards. Each crib undergoes rigorous testing by independent laboratories for compliance with current ASTM (American Society for Testing and materials) crib safety standards and all of our cribs meet or exceed these requirements.
Certain Petit Tresor bedding collections have received rigorous Oeko-Tex certification ensuring that every textile component - from thread to button to fabric to dyes - is free of harmful toxins or irritants, is biodegradable and recyclable. Certification also guarantees that all stages of the production process are eco-friendly and do no generate air, water or noise pollution. The European Oeko-Tex ecological certification process tests for more than 100 harmful substances
If I saw an item in your store but can't find it online, how can I purchase it?
- Contact our store at 877-482-7856
What if I have questions about your products?
- Please contact customer Service at 877-482-7856 ext 303 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Do you offer a Catalog?
- At this time we do not offer a catalog but signing up to our newsletter will allow you to be privy to special discounts, new promotions and lots of great new products and ideas! You can sign up to our newsletter on the bottom right corner of our home page. Or just click here to subscribe!
Email & Catalog Subscriptions
- How do I change my mailing or email address?
- Please visit the "My Account" section of our website to update your personal information. You must be logged in to make any changes to your personal profile, or call Petit Tresor at 877-482-7856 for assistance.
- Will you share my mailing address with others?
- No. Never!
- Will you share my email address with others?
- No. Never!
- Do I need to log in to make a purchase?
- You don't have to log in to make a purchase on the site. However, if you're registered, we only require a user name and password to log into the site. Registering on the site is highly encouraged because you can store your personal address book, as well as other personalization features.
Must I create an account to shop?
- You don't need to create an account to shop on the site. Users may checkout without registering. However, creating an account gives you the ability to track your orders, with secure access to your account information. Plus, it makes it easier for you the next time you shop with us. In addition, when we have special offers, you'll be the first to know.
- Above all, it's simple - all we need is your email address and a password. That's it!
Are all of your products available online?
- Our entire Petit Tresor furniture collection is represented online. Certain smaller or seasonal items may be available only at our boutique. You may reach the boutique by dialing 877-482-7856.
Are the prices the same on your website as in your stores?
- We make every attempt to have consistent pricing, however some promotional items that are on the website or vice versa might not be priced similarly at our boutique. Prices can vary.
- How can I get a hold of a real person or get a question answered?
- Absolutely please call our boutique during store hours at 877-482-7856
To contact us via postal mail write to:
Petit Tresor Corporate Headquarters
Attention: Customer Service
501 N. Robertson Blvd
West Hollywood CA 90048